Bitcoin & altcoins balances dump (beta since 2017)
The website is currently locked. To unlock, consider reading FAQ!
(977726920 bytes, 2021-03-07T02:59:37+00:00 - sample)
(410600277 bytes, 2021-03-07T02:59:54+00:00 - sample)
(417228799 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:11+00:00 - sample)
(500669257 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:31+00:00 - sample)
(214567866 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:40+00:00 - sample)
(35937263 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:41+00:00 - sample)
(94385782 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:45+00:00 - sample)
(81366745 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:48+00:00 - sample)
(13930210 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:49+00:00 - sample)
(19892246 bytes, 2021-03-07T03:00:50+00:00 - sample)
(979075522 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:58:26+00:00)
(979889143 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:58:16+00:00)
(410587388 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:58:43+00:00)
(410590860 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:58:34+00:00)
(417112573 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:01+00:00)
(417069997 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:58:51+00:00)
(499618072 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:22+00:00)
(499913421 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:59:13+00:00)
(214571272 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:31+00:00)
(214627091 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:59:22+00:00)
(35898829 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:32+00:00)
(35931405 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:59:23+00:00)
(93322837 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:36+00:00)
(93832438 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:59:27+00:00)
(80746420 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:39+00:00)
(81073556 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:59:31+00:00)
(13922074 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:40+00:00)
(13926799 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:59:31+00:00)
(19843395 bytes, 2021-03-05T02:59:41+00:00)
(19870891 bytes, 2021-03-06T02:59:32+00:00)
- Jan. 2021: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.00025 BTC !
- Jan. 2021: Bitcoin Cash Node was added to generated dumps.
- Dec. 2020: Due to recent price rise, donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0005 BTC !
- Aug. 2020: Due to recent price rise, donation requirements are now reduced to 0.001 BTC !
- Jun. 2020: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0015 BTC !
- Mar. 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I've decided to open the website until at least June 2020. Please give your donation for your family or charity. Thanks!
- Feb. 2020: New address: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
- Jan. 2020: Added Bitcoin SV (BSV)
I already have a login account.
- How does this site work? I can't download files!
The website is currently locked. To unlock links during 24 hours, please do a >= 0.00025 BTC donation at 3JoeJE9CQLEeVHipkEWt5T3PsTmRHRxp2Z. This will be used to pay servers & bandwidth!
- When are generated the dumps ?
Process starts at midnight UTC, everyday. All dumps for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin are generated in less than 2 hours.
- Do I need to contact you after sending you a few coins to retrieve balance files?
No! The website will unlock automatically after a few minutes. If for any reason it doesn't unlock, you can still send me an email.
- Can I have an Ethereum dump instead ?
Sorry, I do not provide this service for Ethereum.
- Why do I have to pay for public information?
Leaving those files available for anyone consumes a lot of bandwidth, and unfortunately, I have to pay for it. I also have to pay for servers, food and coffee to write code making this service possible.
- I don't care about balances, I want a full dump of all ever used Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc addresses!
I have them too. Files are a lot bigger (Last dump I generated had more than 400 million unique addresses, more than 14 GB), so I do not upload them every day like balances. Contact me if you need one! Please note I'll require you to give some donation (>= the minimum donation for this website; Please email me BEFORE donating. Thanks!)
- What tools are you using? How does it work?
I wrote a few monthes ago a chainstate database parser. Bitcoin Core & forks keeps a full database of all unspent transaction outputs (utxos), so there is no need to parse the whole blockchain to compute them all. My parser is compatible with the old & new chainstate formats.
- What's the infra behing ?
I'm using a HP z820 workstation I'm using as a server at home, dual Xeon E5-2643 (3.5GHz), 128 GiB ram, 2 TiB ssds, 12 TiB hard disks, a few VMs and a set of scaleway instances as front-end.
- Who are you?
Just a french software developper interested into cryptocurrencies.