Bitcoin & altcoins balances dump (beta since 2017)
The website is currently locked. To unlock, consider reading FAQ!
End of support! This service will soon be decommissioned. Thanks for your support the last four years!
(1174394347 bytes, 2022-06-26T00:27:24+00:00 - sample)
(407531376 bytes, 2022-06-26T00:44:13+00:00 - sample)
(426485895 bytes, 2022-06-26T01:07:58+00:00 - sample)
(121897232 bytes, 2022-06-26T01:14:36+00:00 - sample)
(176899473 bytes, 2022-06-26T01:25:39+00:00 - sample)
(22468912 bytes, 2022-06-26T01:33:57+00:00 - sample)
(1171699118 bytes, 2022-06-24T00:28:07+00:00)
(1172808925 bytes, 2022-06-25T00:28:03+00:00)
(407531376 bytes, 2022-06-24T00:44:46+00:00)
(407531376 bytes, 2022-06-25T00:44:41+00:00)
(426485895 bytes, 2022-06-24T01:08:23+00:00)
(426485895 bytes, 2022-06-25T01:08:16+00:00)
(121720157 bytes, 2022-06-24T01:15:03+00:00)
(121845934 bytes, 2022-06-25T01:15:01+00:00)
(176419958 bytes, 2022-06-24T01:26:02+00:00)
(176914217 bytes, 2022-06-25T01:26:06+00:00)
(22519789 bytes, 2022-06-24T01:34:11+00:00)
(22450807 bytes, 2022-06-25T01:34:15+00:00)
- Jun. 2022: END OF SUPPORT: This project is getting decommissioned; Coins will be shutdown one by one.
- Jul. 2021: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0002 BTC!
- Jan. 2021: Bitcoin Cash Node was added to generated dumps.
- Mar. 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I've decided to open the website until at least June 2020. Please give your donation for your family or charity. Thanks!
- Feb. 2020: New address: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
I already have a login account.
- How does this site work? I can't download files!
The website is currently locked. To unlock links during 24 hours, please do a >= 0.0002 BTC donation at 3JoeJE9CQLEeVHipkEWt5T3PsTmRHRxp2Z. This will be used to pay servers & bandwidth!
- When are generated the dumps ?
Process starts at midnight UTC, everyday. All dumps for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin are generated in less than 2 hours.
- Do I need to contact you after sending you a few coins to retrieve balance files?
No! The website will unlock automatically after a few minutes. If for any reason it doesn't unlock, you can still send me an email.
- Can I have an Ethereum dump instead ?
Sorry, I do not provide this service for Ethereum.
- Why do I have to pay for public information?
Leaving those files available for anyone consumes a lot of bandwidth, and unfortunately, I have to pay for it. I also have to pay for servers, food and coffee to write code making this service possible.
- I don't care about balances, I want a full dump of all ever used Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc addresses!
I have them too. Files are a lot bigger (Last dump I generated had more than 400 million unique addresses, more than 14 GB), so I do not upload them every day like balances. Contact me if you need one! Please note I'll require you to give some donation (>= the minimum donation for this website; Please email me BEFORE donating. Thanks!)
- What tools are you using? How does it work?
I wrote a few monthes ago a chainstate database parser. Bitcoin Core & forks keeps a full database of all unspent transaction outputs (utxos), so there is no need to parse the whole blockchain to compute them all. My parser is compatible with the old & new chainstate formats.
- What's the infra behing ?
I'm using a HP z820 workstation I'm using as a server at home, dual Xeon E5-2643 (3.5GHz), 128 GiB ram, 2 TiB ssds, 12 TiB hard disks, a few VMs and a set of scaleway instances as front-end.
- Who are you?
Just a french software developper interested into cryptocurrencies.