Bitcoin & altcoins balances dump (beta since 2017)
The website is currently locked. To unlock, consider reading FAQ!
(1161882128 bytes, 2022-05-25T00:26:39+00:00 - sample)
(407531376 bytes, 2022-05-25T00:42:45+00:00 - sample)
(426485895 bytes, 2022-05-25T01:31:54+00:00 - sample)
(806155247 bytes, 2022-05-25T01:09:14+00:00 - sample)
(40126572 bytes, 2022-05-25T01:38:02+00:00 - sample)
(119887870 bytes, 2022-05-25T01:44:27+00:00 - sample)
(166116814 bytes, 2022-05-25T01:54:40+00:00 - sample)
(22622603 bytes, 2022-05-25T02:02:13+00:00 - sample)
(1161436606 bytes, 2022-05-23T00:26:47+00:00)
(1160556569 bytes, 2022-05-24T00:27:17+00:00)
(407531376 bytes, 2022-05-23T00:43:08+00:00)
(407531376 bytes, 2022-05-24T00:43:46+00:00)
(426485895 bytes, 2022-05-23T01:32:21+00:00)
(426485895 bytes, 2022-05-24T01:33:51+00:00)
(806155247 bytes, 2022-05-23T01:09:15+00:00)
(806155247 bytes, 2022-05-24T01:10:23+00:00)
(40104432 bytes, 2022-05-23T01:38:34+00:00)
(40108369 bytes, 2022-05-24T01:40:05+00:00)
(119819466 bytes, 2022-05-23T01:45:08+00:00)
(119853487 bytes, 2022-05-24T01:46:45+00:00)
(164771254 bytes, 2022-05-23T01:55:34+00:00)
(165523153 bytes, 2022-05-24T01:56:59+00:00)
(22916235 bytes, 2022-05-23T02:03:38+00:00)
(22916235 bytes, 2022-05-24T02:05:13+00:00)
- Jul. 2021: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0002 BTC!
- Jan. 2021: Bitcoin Cash Node was added to generated dumps.
- Mar. 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I've decided to open the website until at least June 2020. Please give your donation for your family or charity. Thanks!
- Feb. 2020: New address: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
I already have a login account.
- How does this site work? I can't download files!
The website is currently locked. To unlock links during 24 hours, please do a >= 0.0002 BTC donation at 3JoeJE9CQLEeVHipkEWt5T3PsTmRHRxp2Z. This will be used to pay servers & bandwidth!
- When are generated the dumps ?
Process starts at midnight UTC, everyday. All dumps for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin are generated in less than 2 hours.
- Do I need to contact you after sending you a few coins to retrieve balance files?
No! The website will unlock automatically after a few minutes. If for any reason it doesn't unlock, you can still send me an email.
- Can I have an Ethereum dump instead ?
Sorry, I do not provide this service for Ethereum.
- Why do I have to pay for public information?
Leaving those files available for anyone consumes a lot of bandwidth, and unfortunately, I have to pay for it. I also have to pay for servers, food and coffee to write code making this service possible.
- I don't care about balances, I want a full dump of all ever used Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc addresses!
I have them too. Files are a lot bigger (Last dump I generated had more than 400 million unique addresses, more than 14 GB), so I do not upload them every day like balances. Contact me if you need one! Please note I'll require you to give some donation (>= the minimum donation for this website; Please email me BEFORE donating. Thanks!)
- What tools are you using? How does it work?
I wrote a few monthes ago a chainstate database parser. Bitcoin Core & forks keeps a full database of all unspent transaction outputs (utxos), so there is no need to parse the whole blockchain to compute them all. My parser is compatible with the old & new chainstate formats.
- What's the infra behing ?
I'm using a HP z820 workstation I'm using as a server at home, dual Xeon E5-2643 (3.5GHz), 128 GiB ram, 2 TiB ssds, 12 TiB hard disks, a few VMs and a set of scaleway instances as front-end.
- Who are you?
Just a french software developper interested into cryptocurrencies.