Bitcoin & altcoins balances dump (beta since 2017)
(904367531 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:34:09+00:00)
(904585992 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:34:59+00:00)
(904784598 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:34:42+00:00)
(906456327 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:34:05+00:00)
(408457637 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:34:25+00:00)
(408471051 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:35:14+00:00)
(408504061 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:34:58+00:00)
(408603892 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:34:21+00:00)
(411162503 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:34:40+00:00)
(411055123 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:35:30+00:00)
(411124982 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:35:13+00:00)
(411180975 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:34:37+00:00)
(503612028 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:34:59+00:00)
(503978348 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:35:49+00:00)
(504259503 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:35:32+00:00)
(504408520 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:34:57+00:00)
(35551110 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:35:00+00:00)
(35505920 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:35:50+00:00)
(35517500 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:35:33+00:00)
(35555593 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:34:59+00:00)
(87298352 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:35:03+00:00)
(87693208 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:35:54+00:00)
(85993649 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:35:37+00:00)
(86318701 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:35:02+00:00)
(73421219 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:35:06+00:00)
(73500678 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:35:56+00:00)
(73631510 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:35:39+00:00)
(73808254 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:35:05+00:00)
(19058054 bytes, 2021-01-12T03:35:07+00:00)
(19058054 bytes, 2021-01-13T03:35:57+00:00)
(19058054 bytes, 2021-01-14T03:35:40+00:00)
(19352693 bytes, 2021-01-15T03:35:06+00:00)
- Jan. 2021: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.00025 BTC !
- Jan. 2021: Bitcoin Cash Node was added to generated dumps.
- Dec. 2020: Due to recent price rise, donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0005 BTC !
- Aug. 2020: Due to recent price rise, donation requirements are now reduced to 0.001 BTC !
- Jun. 2020: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0015 BTC !
- Mar. 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I've decided to open the website until at least June 2020. Please give your donation for your family or charity. Thanks!
- Feb. 2020: New address: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
- Jan. 2020: Added Bitcoin SV (BSV)
I already have a login account.
- How does this site work? I would like to help you. How can I?
The website is currently unlocked because someone sent a donation recently. In normal time, the website is locked.
Thanks you! Your help is greatly appreciated! My donation address is 3JoeJE9CQLEeVHipkEWt5T3PsTmRHRxp2Z.
- When are generated the dumps ?
Process starts at midnight UTC, everyday. All dumps for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin are generated in less than 2 hours.
- Do I need to contact you after sending you a few coins to retrieve balance files?
No! The website will unlock automatically after a few minutes. If for any reason it doesn't unlock, you can still send me an email.
- Can I have an Ethereum dump instead ?
Sorry, I do not provide this service for Ethereum.
- Why do I have to pay for public information?
Leaving those files available for anyone consumes a lot of bandwidth, and unfortunately, I have to pay for it. I also have to pay for servers, food and coffee to write code making this service possible.
- I don't care about balances, I want a full dump of all ever used Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc addresses!
I have them too. Files are a lot bigger (Last dump I generated had more than 400 million unique addresses, more than 14 GB), so I do not upload them every day like balances. Contact me if you need one! Please note I'll require you to give some donation (>= the minimum donation for this website; Please email me BEFORE donating. Thanks!)
- What tools are you using? How does it work?
I wrote a few monthes ago a chainstate database parser. Bitcoin Core & forks keeps a full database of all unspent transaction outputs (utxos), so there is no need to parse the whole blockchain to compute them all. My parser is compatible with the old & new chainstate formats.
- What's the infra behing ?
I'm using a HP z820 workstation I'm using as a server at home, dual Xeon E5-2643 (3.5GHz), 128 GiB ram, 2 TiB ssds, 12 TiB hard disks, a few VMs and a set of scaleway instances as front-end.
- Who are you?
Just a french software developper interested into cryptocurrencies.