Bitcoin & altcoins balances dump (beta since 2017)
The website is currently locked. To unlock, consider reading FAQ!
(1077172873 bytes, 2021-12-03T01:25:46+00:00 - sample)
(409460952 bytes, 2021-12-03T01:42:20+00:00 - sample)
(425216650 bytes, 2021-12-03T02:25:33+00:00 - sample)
(723903436 bytes, 2021-12-03T02:05:11+00:00 - sample)
(39527439 bytes, 2021-12-03T02:31:42+00:00 - sample)
(130413797 bytes, 2021-12-03T02:38:24+00:00 - sample)
(117901174 bytes, 2021-12-03T02:47:40+00:00 - sample)
(23296626 bytes, 2021-12-03T02:55:06+00:00 - sample)
(1078656778 bytes, 2021-12-01T01:24:57+00:00)
(1078918924 bytes, 2021-12-02T01:26:04+00:00)
(409458090 bytes, 2021-12-01T01:41:10+00:00)
(409460605 bytes, 2021-12-02T01:42:18+00:00)
(425291718 bytes, 2021-12-01T02:24:06+00:00)
(425249565 bytes, 2021-12-02T02:26:16+00:00)
(721724627 bytes, 2021-12-01T02:03:51+00:00)
(722875593 bytes, 2021-12-02T02:05:52+00:00)
(39504435 bytes, 2021-12-01T02:30:14+00:00)
(39507306 bytes, 2021-12-02T02:32:28+00:00)
(130270119 bytes, 2021-12-01T02:37:00+00:00)
(130390555 bytes, 2021-12-02T02:39:13+00:00)
(117672648 bytes, 2021-12-01T02:46:15+00:00)
(117989915 bytes, 2021-12-02T02:48:29+00:00)
(23293875 bytes, 2021-12-01T02:53:43+00:00)
(23295429 bytes, 2021-12-02T02:55:57+00:00)
- Jul. 2021: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0002 BTC!
- Jan. 2021: Bitcoin Cash Node was added to generated dumps.
- Mar. 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I've decided to open the website until at least June 2020. Please give your donation for your family or charity. Thanks!
- Feb. 2020: New address: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
I already have a login account.
- How does this site work? I can't download files!
The website is currently locked. To unlock links during 24 hours, please do a >= 0.0002 BTC donation at 3JoeJE9CQLEeVHipkEWt5T3PsTmRHRxp2Z. This will be used to pay servers & bandwidth!
- When are generated the dumps ?
Process starts at midnight UTC, everyday. All dumps for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin are generated in less than 2 hours.
- Do I need to contact you after sending you a few coins to retrieve balance files?
No! The website will unlock automatically after a few minutes. If for any reason it doesn't unlock, you can still send me an email.
- Can I have an Ethereum dump instead ?
Sorry, I do not provide this service for Ethereum.
- Why do I have to pay for public information?
Leaving those files available for anyone consumes a lot of bandwidth, and unfortunately, I have to pay for it. I also have to pay for servers, food and coffee to write code making this service possible.
- I don't care about balances, I want a full dump of all ever used Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc addresses!
I have them too. Files are a lot bigger (Last dump I generated had more than 400 million unique addresses, more than 14 GB), so I do not upload them every day like balances. Contact me if you need one! Please note I'll require you to give some donation (>= the minimum donation for this website; Please email me BEFORE donating. Thanks!)
- What tools are you using? How does it work?
I wrote a few monthes ago a chainstate database parser. Bitcoin Core & forks keeps a full database of all unspent transaction outputs (utxos), so there is no need to parse the whole blockchain to compute them all. My parser is compatible with the old & new chainstate formats.
- What's the infra behing ?
I'm using a HP z820 workstation I'm using as a server at home, dual Xeon E5-2643 (3.5GHz), 128 GiB ram, 2 TiB ssds, 12 TiB hard disks, a few VMs and a set of scaleway instances as front-end.
- Who are you?
Just a french software developper interested into cryptocurrencies.