Bitcoin & altcoins balances dump (beta since 2017)
(1098151061 bytes, 2022-01-14T01:27:35+00:00)
(1097924498 bytes, 2022-01-15T01:26:41+00:00)
(409447170 bytes, 2022-01-14T01:45:19+00:00)
(409407412 bytes, 2022-01-15T01:44:22+00:00)
(424988324 bytes, 2022-01-14T02:39:19+00:00)
(424942053 bytes, 2022-01-15T02:35:50+00:00)
(768058108 bytes, 2022-01-14T02:15:55+00:00)
(769395680 bytes, 2022-01-15T02:12:42+00:00)
(39378802 bytes, 2022-01-14T02:45:42+00:00)
(39379264 bytes, 2022-01-15T02:42:06+00:00)
(135716020 bytes, 2022-01-14T02:53:08+00:00)
(136175252 bytes, 2022-01-15T02:49:11+00:00)
(124677567 bytes, 2022-01-14T03:03:33+00:00)
(124899620 bytes, 2022-01-15T02:58:52+00:00)
(23931273 bytes, 2022-01-14T03:11:37+00:00)
(23931273 bytes, 2022-01-15T03:06:59+00:00)
- Jul. 2021: Donation requirements are now reduced to 0.0002 BTC!
- Jan. 2021: Bitcoin Cash Node was added to generated dumps.
- Mar. 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I've decided to open the website until at least June 2020. Please give your donation for your family or charity. Thanks!
- Feb. 2020: New address: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
I already have a login account.
- How does this site work? I would like to help you. How can I?
The website is currently unlocked because someone sent a donation recently. In normal time, the website is locked.
Thanks you! Your help is greatly appreciated! My donation address is 3JoeJE9CQLEeVHipkEWt5T3PsTmRHRxp2Z.
- When are generated the dumps ?
Process starts at midnight UTC, everyday. All dumps for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin are generated in less than 2 hours.
- Do I need to contact you after sending you a few coins to retrieve balance files?
No! The website will unlock automatically after a few minutes. If for any reason it doesn't unlock, you can still send me an email.
- Can I have an Ethereum dump instead ?
Sorry, I do not provide this service for Ethereum.
- Why do I have to pay for public information?
Leaving those files available for anyone consumes a lot of bandwidth, and unfortunately, I have to pay for it. I also have to pay for servers, food and coffee to write code making this service possible.
- I don't care about balances, I want a full dump of all ever used Bitcoin/Litecoin/etc addresses!
I have them too. Files are a lot bigger (Last dump I generated had more than 400 million unique addresses, more than 14 GB), so I do not upload them every day like balances. Contact me if you need one! Please note I'll require you to give some donation (>= the minimum donation for this website; Please email me BEFORE donating. Thanks!)
- What tools are you using? How does it work?
I wrote a few monthes ago a chainstate database parser. Bitcoin Core & forks keeps a full database of all unspent transaction outputs (utxos), so there is no need to parse the whole blockchain to compute them all. My parser is compatible with the old & new chainstate formats.
- What's the infra behing ?
I'm using a HP z820 workstation I'm using as a server at home, dual Xeon E5-2643 (3.5GHz), 128 GiB ram, 2 TiB ssds, 12 TiB hard disks, a few VMs and a set of scaleway instances as front-end.
- Who are you?
Just a french software developper interested into cryptocurrencies.